Want to learn how to judge wine and/or how to organize and manage a wine competition? This is your opportunity!
- The complete judging process, including event preparation
- Event organization and management
- Scoring systems for judging wine and wine and food pairing events
- Grape and fruit wine judging
- Dealing with fatigue and common scoring errors
- Wine and food pairing judging
- Understanding amateur vs. professional events
You must have successfully completed both the Advanced Wine Course and the Advanced Wine and Food Pairing Course to take this course. If there is a specific place, or country, you want to become a judge of then you need to take a Level 3 regional course.
This is a private, by appointment, course. Contact the Guild at 303-296-3966 or email@example.com.
Certified Guild Competition Wine Judge
The Guild Competition Wine Judge Program is designed to prepare you to judge:
- Commercial Wine Competitions (in the USA or elsewhere)
- Wine and Food Pairing Competitions
- Guild Senior Program Sommelier Evaluations (so you can teach Level 2 Wine Course)
You must have completed the Certified Wine Judge Course above.
This course is by appointment only, contact the Guild at 303-296-3966 or firstname.lastname@example.org