The International Wine Guild calendar of upcoming seminars and courses is on the following page. This is a list of all of our seminars and courses and connects you to web pages for each of them
Level 1 Wine Seminar or Level 1 Spirits Seminar.
The Level 1 seminars are basic education. All of our Level 2 and 3 courses begin with the Guild Level 1 Wine Seminar or the Guild Level 1 Spirits Seminar. Each of our Level 1 Seminars is a 12-hour, day and a half (Saturday-Sunday) seminar. The wine seminar is offered the first weekend of every month in Denver as well as other locations. Check the schedule for dates and locations.
The Level 1 Spirits Seminar is offered 2 times a year. Check the schedule for dates and locations.
Level 2 Advanced Wine Course or Level 2 Advanced Fine Spirits Course
The Level 2 courses build upon the foundation established in the Level 1 Wine or Spirits seminar. These are intermediate level courses.
There are two ways to take the Level 2 Wine Course:
- Advanced Wine Course (10-week).
- Intensive Study Advanced Wine Course (5-Day).
For those that don’t live in Colorado we recommend the Intensive Study Advanced Wine Course (5-Day). The course content, wine tasting and instruction are identical in the 10-Week and 5-Day courses. The Level 2 Advanced Wine Course is offered the week after the Level 1 Wine Seminar is offered, so you can take the two courses back-to-back on one trip.
The Level 2 Advanced Fine Spirits Course is also an intermediate level course. It is also available in two formats: (a) 10-Week and (b) 5-Day.
To learn more about either Level 2 course go to the following hyperlinks:
Level 3 Master Courses
Master level courses are advanced courses that are a step above the Level 2 intermediate courses.
You can register for any of the courses, however, we recommend, but don’t require, that you go through the Level 1 Wine Seminar first. Go to the following hyperlinks to learn more about our Level 3 courses.
- Advanced Wine and Food Pairing Course.
- Advanced Regional Course: France
- Advanced Regional Course: Italy
- Advanced Regional Course: Europe
- Advanced Regional Course: New World
- Advanced Fortified Wines
- Blind Tasting Course.
- Wine Business Course
- International Markets and Management Course
- History of Wine 1: 8000BC to 1500
- History of Wine 2: 1500 to present
- Advanced Wine Judge
- Competition (Commercial) Wine Judge (by appoinrment) – call the Guild 303-296-3966 or email email@example.com
- Guild Wine Instructor (by appoinrment) – call the Guild 303-296-3966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guild Senior Wine Instructor (by appoinrment) – call the Guild 303-296-3966 or email email@example.com
All Level 3 courses can be taken in a 10-Week or 5-day format. Contact the Guild for more details by clicking here.