Are you considering starting a wine business?
This course will help you prepare a business plan while learning from entrepreneurs who have started their own successful wine businesses and networking with your peers.
- Worldwide history of the wine business
- International and national wine business trends
- Strategic planning for a wine business (including production, importing, distribution, and retail/online selling)
- Federal and state legal aspects of the wine industry
- Forms of business
- Financial and cash flow planning
- Current media, marketing, and advertising best practices
- Analysis and review of case studies focused on production, importing, distribution, and retail businesses
- Development and presentation of a business plan or term paper
- 300+ pages of educational material specifically developed for this course
This course is open to anyone who wants to learn about wine as a business.
This course is required as part of a Level 3 certification, however, you don’t have to be in our Level 3 program to take the course.
This course is available in two formats. There is no difference in course content, instruction or contact hours between the two formats:
- As an 10-week course, meeting once a week 6:30 PM – 10:30 PM – $2,095 (includes registration fees, educational materials, exam, diploma, and instruction)
- As a 5-day intensive study course, meeting daily from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM – $2,095 (includes registration fees, daily gourmet lunch, educational materials, diploma, and instruction)